The Formless and the Form...Brett's presentation for the 3PP Town Hall Meeting

Brett Chitty

Hello everyone! I was invited by Keith to share the Three Principles in a unique way that we hope is insightful.

You can watch the recording below. I would dearly love to hear from you what you thought about the Three Principles. Was there anything new? Did you have an insight? Did something change, a new perspective, perhaps? Did you get a deep/magical feeling? Please feel free to comment below. If you have any questions, please add them below and the community or myself will respond.

If you are interested in going deeper, please consider joining the Uncovering the Hidden Dimension membership.

Excellent Townhall presentation. Also just saw the UTHD presentation and found it settling. Something about all of of experience/life being Principle based is allowing everything to be ok. This, instead of my longstanding attempts to change my experience, which doesn’t work. But also doesn’t seem to stop me from trying.

• Like 1

Hi Brett 

I had an insight during meditation  today. I am moved to share it with you and the community because I experienced your diagram as so helpful. 

It occurred to me that all we need to do to gain happiness, wisdom, a “good feeling” is to focus on the connection to the Formless. I find that insight so freeing. We don’t have to busy ourselves with trying to create something, or think something. That’s not our job. It seems to me that a good feeling and a quiet mind is all that is needed. 

• Like 3

Hi All

- Really enjoyed the first meeting of the membership. The Thing that hit me most, once again is how we are lost thinkers without the insight of how mind works through us. / The three principles. And how rearranging the effect of that insight is and turns the mind calm. Keith sharing his clear seeing about how our mind is contant works once again.

- Another point that came back is that we are discussing an IMPERSONAL mind, one behind our seeming personal one. I sometimes get lost thinking its about the psychology today I saw again it is the Impersonal. which Brett emphasized so beautifully

- The same point as this one, where Brett distinguished thinking from thought. It again is very powerful for me because the impersonal nature becomes more clear. That it is not about our personal thought content becomes more clear. 

All and all I felt like it was kept very pure, not going into the direction of the form where I myself usually get lost. Pointing us to the formless where everything makes sense again and my own understanding lives and flourishes.

Thanks 
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2023 at 10:19 AM, Nicky Peeters said:

Hi All

- Really enjoyed the first meeting of the membership. The Thing that hit me most, once again is how we are lost thinkers without the insight of how mind works through us. / The three principles. And how rearranging the effect of that insight is and turns the mind calm. Keith sharing his clear seeing about how our mind is contant works once again.

- Another point that came back is that we are discussing an IMPERSONAL mind, one behind our seeming personal one. I sometimes get lost thinking its about the psychology today I saw again it is the Impersonal. which Brett emphasized so beautifully

- The same point as this one, where Brett distinguished thinking from thought. It again is very powerful for me because the impersonal nature becomes more clear. That it is not about our personal thought content becomes more clear. 

All and all I felt like it was kept very pure, not going into the direction of the form where I myself usually get lost. Pointing us to the formless where everything makes sense again and my own understanding lives and flourishes.

Thanks 

❤️ thanks Nicky. You beautifully expressed my experience too. And showed the simplicity of life. 

• Peaceful 1

Thanks Nicky. 

It's wonderful to have insights on this area. Formless-form, impersonal-personal.

Today I had a conversation with a lady with health anxiety. She always reacts with panic when something occurs. Just this morning, wisdom spoke to her and said: I don't wanna f*ing go there today. (-wisdom swore 😂😁) And she just relaxed and waited. In other words, you could say that she went from personal to impersonal in that second. Even pain and symptoms are just random suggestions. They become yours the moment you believe they are something and you pick them up and start playing that game. Apart from that, they are just thoughts, hints maybe. Like a hint to drop the heavy load.